The Bradford Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust Formulary
This Formulary has been designed for use by prescribers within BTHFT.
The formulary is currently under development in collaboration with consultants within each of the specialities. The aim of the formulary is to provide information on medicines available to prescribers within BTHFT with additional information to enable practice and evidence-based cost-effective choices.
If you would like a drug to be considered for inclusion in the Formulary please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the New Medicine Submission Form which you should then fill in.
· Searchable by medicine name / class / condition or BNF chapter/subsection
· Hyperlinks to e-BNF, e-BNFc and to the electronic medicines compendium which holds Summaries of product Characteristics
· First and Second choices shown where possible to assist cost-effective prescribing
· Restricted medicines show approved indications and/or prescribers
· Traffic light status displayed
· Links to relevant local and national guidelines
· Feedback section for users – send us your comments!
Every care has been taken in the compilation and publication of the content on our website. Whilst all attempts will be made to maintain accuracy and validity, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust will not be held responsible for any loss, damage, inconvenience or other events arising from use of the information provided or interpreted.
Members of the Public
Please note that all material in this site is aimed at healthcare professionals. Members of the public seeking advice on any medicine-related matters are encouraged to speak with their GP, pharmacist or nurse.
Links are provided for information and convenience only. we cannot accept responsibility for the sites linked to, or the information found there. A link does not imply endorsement of a site; likewise, not linking to a particular site does not imply lack of endorsement. Links to NHS member organisation policies or guidelines may not be accessible from all locations.
We cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system that may occur while using material derived from this website.
Visits = 0